Sunday 16 October 2011

Back Again

I can't believe it's been over 15 months since I last wrote something here. There have been a lot of changes in my life since then. The biggest change was having to return to work as I was struggling to pay the bills. I put ideas of self-employment into the background while I settled in to my new position.




The trouble is I ended up back in the same old rut. I like my Job, I like the people I work with and I earn enough to keep the wolf from the door. Despite this I am not really happy with my working life. I don't get a sense of achievement and I don't really feel that I am making an impact on the world.



I have therefore decided to start a business on a part time basis. My passion is public speaking and this is an area where I know I can make a difference to other people's lives.



I tried to make a living as a public speaker and discovered it is not that easy. After much research and development I have come up with a plan that will help others to earn money from public speaking. If you are interested in or know any coaches, trainers, consultants, etc. that you think would benefit from, learning how public speaking will help them make more money then please visit, or ask them to visit, https://www.superiorseminars.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments as this will help me to focus my postings on what the readers want