Monday 29 June 2009

A Quiet Day

Not much happening today, so spent some time reading about search engine optimisation. My website. http://www.bespeak.co.uk/ is gradually climbing up the rankings.

I need to create more content on my website so that people will be attracted to it and perhaps even link to it.

As I am planning to write a book anyway, I am wondering if I should publish excerpts from each chapter. Part of me is tempted to publish the whole book, chapter by chapter in draft format and then remove it when the book is completed.

When the book gets published I can put excerpts from it back onto the website. The website promotes four business areas:- Motivational Workshops, Life Coaching, Public Speaking and After Dinner Speaking.

It may be a tall order but my book is going to try and mirror this. It is a rather eclectic mix to pull together, but I do like a challenge.

Tomorrow, I plan to look at RSS Feeds and see if I can get one to work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments as this will help me to focus my postings on what the readers want