Wednesday 1 July 2009

A Big Surprise

I discovered that one of my speeches is on You Tube. At first I was unsure whether I was pleased or not. On balance I think it is a good thing. I also think it is not a bad speech. Please feel free to comment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j37Z4SxwUXw

I have a few other videos that may or may not be worth adding to You Tube. I wonder what the chances of randomly finding my video on you tube are. If I do post then I will place links on my web site www.bespeak.co.uk

The video above was taken in Dundee earlier this year (2009), when I achieved 2nd place in the UK public Speaking Championship. Somewhere I have a video from 2006 in Carlisle when I won the Public Speaking Championship. I think I will upload that to You Tube and link to it from my web site as well.

Nothing else to report today as I have been in lazy mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments as this will help me to focus my postings on what the readers want