Thursday 16 July 2009

I have been taking it easy for the past week or so. Catching up on chores, reading and just generally chilling out.

The one thing I can't do is switch of the motivation cells. Once you learn how to become motivated it becomes a part of you. It resides in the subconscious and you become permanently motivated. Carrying out mundane tasks, like washing the car or digging the garden just happen, because you are constantly motivated.

Self motivation is easy. If there is a task you need to carry out but can't bring yourself to do it, just remember the last time you carried out the same, or a similar, task and remember how good you felt when you had completed it.

This is just a minor example. There are many other techniques.

Why not invest a few hours of your time and attend a motivation workshop. I have attended many of these and still get a huge buzz out of them. Just because I run motivation workshops at www.bespeak.co.uk doesn't mean I give up attending other peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments as this will help me to focus my postings on what the readers want